FW: Smartboard sites

Hello everyone
Found some excellent Smartboard sites recently....

http://smartboardrevolution.ning.com/profile/ObeHostetter
On this site look about half way down the page and he mentions a search engine
to make it easier to find Smart files
SMARTBoard Notebook Search Engine
<http://smartboardrevolution.ning.com/profiles/blogs/smartboard-notebook-search>

I have created a customized Google search engine to help make it easier to find
SMARTBoard Notebook files online. It searches over 110 websites including
Smarttech and SMART Exchange's websites. I would love to add any websites that
you know of that have Notebook files online. Email me any you have. Here are a
couple I have in the database (http://smartboards.typepad.com/,
http://almarolh.googlepages.com/,
http://technology.usd259.org/resources/whiteboards/smartlessons.htm etc). Basic
Direction... Continue
<http://smartboardrevolution.ning.com/profiles/blogs/smartboard-notebook-search>

http://almarolh.googlepages.com/
This leads to an excellent page called Harvey's homepage, full of Smartboard
files sorted into subject areas.

Too good not to share!!!

Moira :)

Moira Curtain