Photosynth

Hi All

Microsoft have a number of programs that are not widely known, two such programs are Photosynth (http://www.photosynth.net/) &  Image Composite Editor (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/ice/).  Photosynth creates 3D views that can be publicly viewed on the internet. ICE stiches together photos to create a panorama.

While they are good programs, I am unable to access Photosynth behind the Cathednet firewall.  When I try to create a synth it gets blocked by the firewall.  Has anyone used Photosynth and been able to access it behind the firewall?

cheers

Steve Gellé

Information & Communication Technology Coordinator

Currambine Catholic Primary School

Peterborough Drive, Currambine WA 6028

T  (08) 9305 4990   F (08) 9305 4991   M  0419 939 575  W  curramcath.wa.edu.au

gelle.steve@cathednet.wa.edu.au

Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail (and any attachments) is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it and any copies of it from your system and notify us via e-mail at admin@curramcath.wa.edu.au

Privacy
By forwarding any emails (and attachments) to Currambine Catholic Primary School, you agree that we may copy, distribute or disclose such emails (and attachments) to other third parties for the purpose of providing our services to you or to any of our clients in relation to the subject matter of the email. Our complete Privacy Policy may be viewed online on our Web Site.

Viruses
Currambine Catholic Primary School does not represent or warrant that files attached to this e-mail are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from such use.